Welcome to Chittagong Hill Tracts:
Area of the Chittagong Hill Tracts is one-tenth of the total area of Bangladesh (about 13,295 sq km.). The
Chittagong Hill Tracts, combining three hilly districts of Bangladesh
3) Bandarban districts
Festivals: Boi-Sa-Bi is the biggest festival for the Chittagong Hill Tracts. the Marma call this festival Sangrai, Tripura call this Boishuk and Chakma call this festival Bizu. 31st of Chaitra of Bengali year (the Year Ending), People of the Chittagong Hill Tracts observe this festival and they welcome the 1st Boishakh of Bengali year (the New Year).
Chittagong Hill Tracts is enriched with resources like :
1) bio-diversity, water, forestry etc.
2) Trees of the forests of Chittagong Hill Tracts are Gamari, Shegun, Garjan, Arjun, Chapalish etc.
3) The Chittagong Hill Tracts is the main source of Bamboo for the country.
4) The forests of CHT are habitat for many species of animals, reptiles and amphibians.
5) Fishes of Kaptai Lake are famous for taste. The region is criss-crossed by several rivers such as the the Sangu, Karnafuli, the Feni , the Matamuhuri etc.
Locations of Tourist:
1) Natural waterfall at Suvalong
2) Monument of Bir Shresto Munsi Abdur Rouf at Burighat
3) Chakma Raj Bari
4) Raj Bana Bihar
5) Tribal Cultural Institute Museum
6) Famous hanging bridge at Parjatan Complex
7) Deputy Commissioner Bungalow area
8) Peda Ting Ting, an Island restaurant in Kaptai lake
9) Furamon hill
10) Kaptai Hydro electric project
11) kaptai national park
12) karnafully paper Mill
13) Chandraghona Chtmaram Budhha Bihar
14) Boat cruise in Kaptai lake
15) Unique life style of Indigenous people